OMG! Well, it's official! I. AM. FAMOUS. I knew it had to happen sooner or later.
OK, I suppose I'm not really famous, but almost!
Hey....don't blame me for overreacting. You know how I am.
Anyway, check this out: Momma Pixie at Momma's Pixie Dreams gave me and my blog a MAJOR AWARD! It's the "When Life Hands You Lemonade" Award. I am so excited, I could just wet my pants! Seriously.....I almost wet my pants at least once every day already (things aren't what they used to be on the old bod, you know), so this almost put me over the edge!
Thank you Momma Pixie!
So, here's what happened:
Momma was given this award by two other bloggers, Mama Cass at The World Through My Eyes and Becca at Drama for Mama gave this award to Momma Pixie, and then she gave it to me!
The rules for this award are simple:
- Thank the giver of the award and link their blog.
- List 5 things about yourself.
- Link 5 new recipients and notify them.
So......here we go! 5 things about me........
- I am adopted. I was adopted when I was a newborn, and I have never met the woman who gave birth to me. I have always known that I was adopted, and not only did I never feel strange or weird about it - I felt like it made me pretty special. When I was a teenager, I thought for a little while that I might want to try and find the woman who gave me up, but then decided against it, and I still feel the same way. I never wished that my parents hadn't adopted me - the only thing I would have changed was what they named me. When I was young, I would wonder if someone else had adopted me, would they have named me Tiffany? I know.....but that's what I wondered!
- When I was younger (maybe 10? 7?) I won a coloring contest at Dairy Queen.
- I love to read.
- I have lived in or very near my hometown my entire life. My husband and I came thisclose to moving away once, and I chickened out at the last minute.
- I have a degree in elementary education. I work at a "diversified power management company".
Well, enough about me. Now it's time for me to nominate some other fun blogs:
Julie at Foursons
Traci at The New Yorkers
Kelly at Random Kelly
*KMama at The Daily Dribbles
Christine at typeAchronicles
*KMama was also given this award by Momma Pixie, but that's OK.
So, thank you to all my fans. Without you, this MAJOR AWARD would have never been possible.
I love you all.