Sunday, March 28, 2010

Momma Made Me Do It

UPDATE:

Holy $&@!!  I have THREE FOLLOWERS!

Thank you Momma!
Thank you Jodi!  (are you my evil twin, the other Jodi Thornton?)
Thank you Traci C!  (Traci?  is that YOU?)

I heart you all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

XOXOX

**********
Well, I have caved.

And for the love of God, if you are my friend and read my blog, I WANT YOU TO CAVE TOO!

I posted last about "following" and wondered what it was.  And now, because Momma at mypixiedreams.com took the time to explain it to me (and even became my very first follower!!!!!  THANK YOU MOMMA!!!!!), I am now a part of the phenom that is following.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this - I mean, I could come very very close to feeling rejected and unliked, but, I am going to try it.  I suppose at the very least it will give me an idea of who the 6 people are who read what I have to say.

So like I said before, please, please, PLEASE! become a follower.  I might cry if you don't.

And as you may or may not know, I do not cry pretty little tears like the cute girls in movies do - it's ugly.  U.G.L.Y.  Please don't subject yourself  to that, OK?

All you have to do to follow is click on the "Join This Site" box under the "Help!"  title over there on the right.  It's down a ways if your screen is small........I also put it down low so that in the even of me not getting any followers it would not be evident to all.

***********************************

On an unrelated note - the girls and I went to Chicago with my mom this weekend.  It was so fun!  Once I get 15 minutes or so (ha!), I will post some pictures and the story of our travels.  Actually, it might happen sooner rather than later- the kids are on spring break this week so I won't have all those annoying school related things like homework and lunches to deal with.

So....don't forget.  FOLLOW ME.

***watch the swaying pendant***........you are getting sleepy.........very sleepy........follow me......follow me.....follow me......................

2 comments:

Michelle Pixie said...

Ooooo it's working!!! I am still laughing at this post. Hehehehehe!!

Me said...

You look GREAT sister!!!! ANd I can't wait to do stuff like this with my kids. There is no such thing as an AMERICAN BOY STORE is there? Gad... I hope not! Ha ha.