- That Greg would take the gum out of his pockets before I wash his clothes. Because picking small pieces of Big Red out of the washing machine totally sucks.
- I had a Diet Coke machine (fountain, not bottle) in my house so I wouldn't have to go to the gas station or McDonald's every time I wanted a Diet Coke.
- I wouldn't have lost my pink sunglasses.
- I only needed 4 hours of sleep a night. I would be so much more productive.
- I was skinny skinny skinny.
- I had the willpower to get skinny skinny skinny.
- There was good stuff on TV every night. Not just some nights.
- That I had long, pretty fingernails.
- The papercut was never invented. I have about 4 on my hands right now and they HURT.
- My basement was clean and organized.
- That I could throw things away. It would make the basement wish much easier to attain.
- People used the term "rat farts" more regularly.
- I had a nice singing voice.
- I was a multi millionaire. Sorry. I had to say it.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Posted by Jodi Thornton