Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lemonade Stand

**I have to apologize off the bat.....I cannot for the life of me get some of my pictures to center.  Darn Blogger!**

Today, the girls ran a lemonade stand at the end of our front sidewalk.  They charged 25 cents a cup and they made $4.25.




This is the sign that Elizabeth made and hung on the table:



Before I let them sit down to sell though, I made them pick up all the rocks I found that they had tossed over our fence.  I am not sure why, but they LOVE to throw rocks.




Finally, they were ready to sell!  This is Alexandra holding up the sign, yelling "free lemondae for 25 cents!".  There was no one to be seen - anywhere.  I think we were the only people outside.





It's hard work, not selling any lemonade.  I better drink some.




Well, I guess I'll sweep the driveway since I'm not really doing anything else......




Please!  For the love of God, man in the orange shirt across the street!  Please come buy some lemonade! 


**We finally sold some to orange shirt man, and Jamie from next door.  Whew!**



Now we're just waiting for Daddy to get home.  What should we do?  Oh!  Let's jump across the sidewalk while Mommy takes pictures!






Hey!  We found an inchworm!




Yay!  Daddy is finally home!


We had a nice hot Sunday.  I hope you did too!

No comments: