Thursday, May 20, 2010

OMG, Where Have I BEEN?

OK.  So, I realize that I am behind the times on a lot of things:  fashion, getting married, having kids, etc. etc.

But today, I discovered something that has made me realize just what I've been missing out on:  FREE PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS!

What are FREE PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS you ask?  Well, they're only THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED!!!

It's late, and I need to go to bed because some of us have to work tomorrow (that's me), but here's a little bit of a teaser for what I can now do with a quick download and 3 clicks of the mouse.


Before (I took this picture this weekend.  It's OK...nothing great).





After (with one of my FREE PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS!  Doesn't it look like something a bit more special now?  I cropped it first, and then chose the action)



Here's another for you.


Before



After (not much difference....subtle color changes)



And another


Before


After (again.....subtle)



So.  There you have it!

If you want to do this (because you're like me and live in the dark ages and didn't even know this stuff existed until today), just google "free photoshop elements actions" and you'll find TONS of stuff.

FREE PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS RULE!

2 comments:

kelly said...

I see you have discovered actions. Did you know you can make your own too, if you find yourself doing the same thing over and over, you can "record" your own action.

Have fun!

kelly said...

I see you have discovered actions. Did you know you can make your own too, if you find yourself doing the same thing over and over, you can "record" your own action.

Have fun!