Thursday, March 19, 2009

So sorry it's been such a long time!

I'm not sure what happened.....but I guess I haven't posted in about 6 weeks. Sorry about that! I can assure you though, you have not missed much. We've just been busy with the everyday stuff - work, school, swimming, waiting for winter to be over......the usual!

Tonight is a big night for Alexandra - we are going to a preschool open house! Elizabeth went to the same preschool as I did when I was 4, and I think Alexandra will also be going there in the fall. How in the world did my baby get to be old enough to go to preschool?

Elizabeth is doing well....the 3rd marking period at school is over tomorrow, and that only leaves about 8 more weeks of first grade. Leaving first grade at her school is a big step - all the kindergarten and first grade students have their own hallway and playground, so starting 2nd grade means moving to the bigger kid part of the school. They also have lockers. Elizabeth told me the other day that she couldn't wait to be done with first grade and start 2nd....when I asked her why she said "because I'll have a LOCKER". So exciting!

We are going out of town tomorrow...we'll be spending the night at a place called Sufari Joe's near St. Joseph. It's an indoor water park and both girls are super excited to go. I am too, although I had to go buy a new bathing suit today, which is one of the more horrifying tasks ever invented. But it will be fun. I'll put up some pictures when we return.

Have a great day and hope everyone is well! XO

No comments: