Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea at Elizabeth's school today. It was very cute - she gave me a "Top 10 Reasons I Love My Mom" list, a letter about how wonderful I am, and a bookmark with her picture on it. Perfect gifts! Then, the class sang a song to us, and we got to eat cookies and juice. First graders are so cute XOXO!



In other exciting school news, Elizabeth has filled 20 book sheets, which means Mrs. Cramer will take her for ice cream again! (*read here for details about her first ice cream trip!). She said last night she wanted to try to and get to 30 sheets before the end of the year.....so we'll be reading a lot for the next 5 weeks.



Elizabeth's name is way at the bottom of the list....with her two smiley faces! She says she's going to get Blue Moon ice cream again when Mrs. Cramer takes her.

No comments: