Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello, My Name is Jodi.......

......and I am an addict.

I am adicted to pictures.

I love to take them, I love to look at them, I love to see how other people take them and how they process them.  I love everything about them.

I suppose that's because my mom took about 5 million pictures of us when we were growing up - it must have somehow seeped into me - like osmosis. 

My dad also takes a lot of pictures. 

So, it was inevitable, right?

I just wish that:

1.  I had more time to take pictures of things I want to take pictures of.  Right now I am lucky to get one or two snapshots each day and they're usually of the every day things that happen around here, like dressing up the dog in a Snow White dress or rollerskating on Grandma's old skates.

2.  I had lots of disposable $$ to spend on fantastic lenses, cameras and software.  Like the girl I overheard in the camera shop saying "well, I know I won't use it that much, but I need a telephoto lens to use when I do weddings.....nah, $2500 isn't too much".

3.  I had beautiful children to take pictures of.

**OH!  Wait!  I already have #3**

Look at that - I am only 1/3 of the way there to getting my 3 photography wishes!

No comments: