Tuesday, January 11, 2011

random thoughts. by jodi.

Well hello......(said in my best creepy guy voice).

How are you all?  Pretty good here.  Pretty good.  Busy, as usual!

Did I tell you we have a craft room now?  Well, we do, and let me tell you.....I had forgotten how MUCH I like to craft!  It's so easy now that all of my stuff is in one spot, and it's easy to get to.  I can work on something while Elizabeth is doing her homework, or while everyone else is watching TV, or whatever.  I love my our craft room!

Also, I love hot glue guns and Modge Podge.

Also, the kids love to craft.  We do it almost every day!

Trixie (you remember her, right?) is fine.  Naughty as usual.  Right now she is quietly laying on the back of the small sofa in the living room.  Just like the tiny kitty cat that she is.  Oh wait.  Right.  She's NOT a cat.  She's a large dog.  Why in the world is she laying on the back of the sofa?

Also, although she has mostly stopped eating toys, I think it's just because the kids have finally learned to put them away.  But she HAS stepped up the eating of bathroom trash (read:  dirty kleenex) and pencils.

Is lead harmful to dogs?  Or maybe the decorative paint on the outside of the pencils?

Also, we are pretty sure Trixie has epilepsy.  Yes.  Dogs can, and do, develop epilepsy.  Yes, dog seizures are very frightening.

Something else that was frightening?  My work today.  Wow.  But, tomorrow is a new day and things will be juuuuuust fine.  I am sure of it.

I think that is all for today.

Have a fantastic tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michelle Pixie said...

What I wouldn't give for a craft room!

So are you saying I should get a dog so that my girls will pick up their crap? I don't know if I could handle a dog on my couch. LOL