Thursday, April 28, 2011

Starting Over

Hello Friends.

I left for a while, but I'm back now.  I'm not sure for how long, but for today for sure.  I can't promise anything past that.

So it seems as though the last time I had anything to say was way back on February 1st.  Now, it's almost May.  So that's......about 3 months. 

Sure!  I've been busy.  We're ALWAYS busy here.  I have two kids in school, a full time job, a cat, a dog and other stuff that I like to do/need to do/am obligated to do.  And most of the time, that stuff takes precedence over typing on the computer for a while.

Also, I'm pretty tired usually when the kids go to bed and mostly just lay on the couch, watching TV.

But also, also, (that's sort of like a P.P.S....or P.S.S.....not sure which way is correct?) I was actually caring about what I wrote, and making sure it was OK for other people's eyes.  As in:  is it PC?  Is it interesting?  Funny?  But actually, what matters is that I am at least trying to document what our life is like.  Because someday my kids might actually like to hear about this stuff.  And I'll be too old to remember it all.  I'm too old to remember it all now already, so I can only imgaine what it'll be like in 30 years when I'm.....nevermind.  I don't want to think about how old I'll be in 30 years.

So.  No more followers on the sidebar....no more caring about whether or not someone has a comment for me.....no more making sure I comment on other people's blogs so they look at mine.  Because it's not for them.  It's for ME.  And the 2 family members who like to hear about what we're doing.

Have a happy Friday tomorrow!  XO

No comments: