Monday, November 23, 2009

We Interrupt This Program.......

Update.......an hour and a half after my first AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:

I just picked Alexandra up from the babysitter's.  She looked like she didn't feel real well, so I took her temperature.

102.2.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




********************
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can't find Alexandra's fitted Dora sheet.

Greg wants to schedule a time this week to have a bunch of expensive stuff done to his car (yes, the week of Thanksgiving, yes, the week I am taking an unpaid week off of work, yes, the week I'm supposed to be getting the house ready for Thursday, yes, the week I have a work related party to go to tonight, and yes, the week that Elizabeth has a birthday party to go to - the same one I haven't bought a gift for yet).

Alexandra is getting a cold.

I have to help out, with Alexandra in tow, at Elizabeth's Thanksgiving Feast on Wednesday.  And I have a bunch of stuff to bring.  And no.....I haven't bought any of it yet.

I'm supposed to be leaving in a few minutes to go pick Elizabeth up from school.

Where the HECK is that fitted sheet?

So:  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There.

I feel better.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: