Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Blogcation

So, for those of you who actually follow what's going on with us, I need to apologize.

I've been on a blogcation the last few days and it will probably continue for a couple more.........

I got sick Sunday and STILL do not feel good.  Arg.  Until I do, please know that I will update you on the fascinating tidbits of our lives just as soon as I feel up to doing something other than just sleeping all the time.

A few morsels to make sure you come back:
  • A run in with a deer..........
Ok, honestly, right now, that's the only morsel I can think of, but really, please, check back in a couple of days and I promise to have everything completely updated and back online.

Unless I die first of whatever yuck I have right now, but I'm sure that won't happen.  So, I'll see you all in a day or two!

1 comment:

Me said...

glad you're feeling better! Wow... he hit a deer?