All of those evil thoughts I thought about Blogger worked! I knew if I thought them hard enough they would. Nice work, evil thoughts!
And, I had big plans to give a fun update on us tonight, but then I realized that The Office is (finally!) new tonight, and even better, it's a one hour special! Woot! I think Pam and Jim have their baby. Whatever - I'm just glad real TV is on again.
Sorry Olympics.....I just don't like winter that much, and that means I don't like watching people out in the snow.
Anyway, I have a hugely busy weekend coming up:
- Dinner with Debbie tomorrow
- Trying to clean the disaster that came with Greg putting in a new sink in the kitchen (clue: he started at 8:30 this morning. It's almost 8:30 pm now and it's still not done)
- Dinner with Keith and Kelly Saturday
- CCD for Elizabeth on Sunday
- Recovering from the last 7 days
Oh, and welcome back from Florida Aunt Betty. We missed you :)