Thursday, May 13, 2010

Change Up

Helllllooooo!

That was said in my best Mrs. Doubtfire voice, just so you know.

So, I've been thinking about changing up the old blog look.  I'm just ready for a change, and want something different. 

I'm also lazy and am sick of trying to fix little issues that come up with the template I'm using now.

And lastly, I'm cheap and will be looking for something free.  I don't want to have to pay for something that I don't use every day.

I have a few in mind, but need to make my final decision and then load it up and work out all the kinks with the code.

Shouldn't take too long...maybe a month or two?  Ha...just kidding.  Sort of.

So, look for my cute new blog, coming soon-ish.

Meanwhile, have a nice weekend!  After getting about 2 feet of rain here over the last few days (really - our yard is like a mud pit and my basement is damp) I am looking forward to seeing the sun again.

That, and the kids are spending the night at my mom's Saturday night.

Yeeeeeee Haaaawwwwwww!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Oh, a date night! Have fun!