Thursday, July 8, 2010

What's in YOUR Wallet?

OK, I suppose, since I have a purse, this post should be called “What’s in YOUR Purse”, but I was sort of going for the sound of that credit card commercial where the Viking asks “What’s in YOUR wallet?”……OK. Nevermind.

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, the girls were upstairs in their rooms getting the stuff they wanted to take to the babysitter’s.

Later, in the car, I asked to see what they had brought with them.

Elizabeth:
• 5 handmade paper airplanes – one for each kid at the babysitter’s; each one has a nice, original Elizabeth drawing on it
• Zhu Zhu pets

Then, just to prove how random 4 year old really are,

Alexandra:
• Small stuffed sheep
• Small stuffed cow
• Small stuffed horse
• Leapster
• Sunglasses
• $17

How cute is she?  I know.  Very.

No comments: