Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Almost Here......

We have had a really really hot and humid summer this year.  Last year was really nice - not a lot of super hot temperatures, and even when it was hot - it was just hot - not humid too.

This year?  Not so much.  We've had temperatures over 90 with high humidity on more days than I care to remember.  My hair has been a disaster all summer!

But, things are starting to change.......

I am seeing more of these on the ground:





And the tree that the girls like to climb is looking like this:



My calendar is filling up:




And the temperatures (except for today!) have been bearable:




And lastly, my dining room table has this on it:





Because this is happening soon (now...only 8 days!):





Fall is almost here!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

I only wish our temps looked like that! Things have cooled down a bit. I think we only hit 95 today.

Your handwriting in your calendar is PERFECT.