Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yippee Skippee!

Hello Strangers!

Once again, it's been way too long, but you know.  End of summer....getting ready for school (more on that later)......blah blah blah.

But I'm here now, so there you go.

So.  This is just a quick little update about ME!  Since I know you're all so interested and all.

I've been at my job for almost 3 years now.  I really really like my job.  Although, since I've been there for so long now, it's getting a little boring.

Typically, at the company I work for, people stay in their positions for 2-3 years, and then they move on and up.  Of course, last year there was no new hiring being done....and the people that were laid off were not replaced.  Finally though, in April, things started moving.  New jobs were posted, people started moving around, and things were looking up.

What does this all mean to you?

Well, it means that I am finally moving on and up to MY next job!

Yippee Skippee!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be a Customer Rep for a heavy duty truck OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and will be managing their orders and issues.

I am super excited....you know - new challenges, etc. etc.  That, and a lot more money.  Yay!

The end.

No comments: